Yo Earl Panda!

Thread: Yo Earl Panda!

Default Yo Earl Panda!

Heared some great things about "Tribe House" in Neuss, ever been there?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yes i´ve been to neuss but i never heard of the tribe house. recently i´ve been to the site checking it out and i have to say: damn! sounds good looks good!

by the way there is no chance i will get there in the next 3 year, cause i´m totally buisy working, but thx anyways for pointing!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Not in the next 3 years? Damn!

I have a colleague, who used to live in Neuss, he told me the greatest stories. So I'ma have to check it one of these days.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

yes my training as a salesman started a month ago and i have to work from monday till saturday 10am-8pm. so the few days i´m off work i will try to get gigs in my area, play some shows with my band and visit my freinds. but whatever, after being unemoployed for almost 1.5 years i´m damn happy to work!
    but i will keep the tribal house in mind
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Cool and congrats on the job man!

Will let you know once I've been there.