iPhone4 > U
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: iPhone4 > U

  1. #1
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,457
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  2. #2
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    I was waiting for someone to start this thread. My contract is up for renewal this month so I've been anticipating this. AT&T pushed all the 2010 renewal dates to this month so that really dosen't matter. I think I'll be reserving one next week for sure.

    On a side note did anybody watch Jobs talk? He had to tell everybody to turn off their wifi because the 500 or so wifi devices in the room were overloading the network and he couldn't load a webpage for the demo. I was following the live blog on three different sites. None of them turned their wifi off.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  3. #3
    DJTT Dominator JesC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    It looks nice, but AT&T killed the data plan. $25 for 2GB data & $20 for Tethering. so heres the run down. $35 for 450 min, $20 Text, $25 Data (text should be included here) $25 tether = $105 w/o taxes. I have a iphone and it kills me that I get bad service here in L.A.

    /rant
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

  4. #4
    DJTT Dominator JesC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I was waiting for someone to start this thread. My contract is up for renewal this month so I've been anticipating this. AT&T pushed all the 2010 renewal dates to this month so that really dosen't matter. I think I'll be reserving one next week for sure.

    On a side note did anybody watch Jobs talk? He had to tell everybody to turn off their wifi because the 500 or so wifi devices in the room were overloading the network and he couldn't load a webpage for the demo. I was following the live blog on three different sites. None of them turned their wifi off.
    yeah i was following it on appleinsider.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

  5. #5
    Tech Guru charo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i AM the cookie
    Posts
    935

    Default

    can't understand why anyone would buy it given the limited plans att is now offering for data, but i dont have the apple bug
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Why do all Apple vids make me want to buytheir product? I already have a 3gs so I think I will wait until this time next year and get the next upgrade. I shall have to satisfy my Apple cravings with a shiny new MBP in the meantime.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru pilmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Very cool, but not for me. I'll stick to my iPad and cheap ass Nokia...

    But my friend who I watched that video with, has a stain in his pants and is trying to find out when they will be available here. To each their own.

    Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

  8. #8
    Tech Guru HerbStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    693

    Default

    i like the 720 dpi video recording only reason i have get one now, the only reason i ain't got one yet cause i know its gonna be upgraded every year! and i don't trust myself not to break it. might wait till next year see what they do with it!
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

    Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

  9. #9
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    It looks nice, but AT&T killed the data plan. $25 for 2GB data & $20 for Tethering. so heres the run down. $35 for 450 min, $20 Text, $25 Data (text should be included here) $25 tether = $105 w/o taxes. I have a iphone and it kills me that I get bad service here in L.A.

    /rant
    You know your grandfathered in on the unlimited plan even if you get a new iPhone right? You can't get tethering though without opting for the new 2 gb plan. IMO tethering on the AT&T network is a waste of money.

    I think I'll save money with the new data plans. Two of our three phones come in under the 200 mb limit for the $15 plan.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  10. #10
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post

    But my friend who I watched that video with, has a stain in his pants and is trying to find out when they will be available here. To each their own.

    Phil.
    July

    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •