Playing Automatically?
    Tech Convert

Default Playing Automatically?

Just got Traktor Pro. Ill get straight to the point.. is there any way that Traktor can play songs automatically in a playlist without me being there? iTunes, for example, can just keep songs flowing. I'm wondering if Traktor can do that as well. So far i haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks

Check out the Global Section at the top. Select "Cruise" on the right in the center, and Traktor will automatically load and fade over to the next track in your playlist. You can choose the fade time in your Settings under "Mixer". Should be the bar labeled "Auto Crossfade Time".

Can someone verify this for me? I hate giving bad info...
    Trump

Trance is:"By far the best form of music that exists. A recent study showed that if a population is divided into musical preference, those who claim a strong allegiance to trance have the highest average IQ. Trance is the music of the genius-generation."

sell traktor, use itunes? otherwise what trump says is correct.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

take note: you need to be playing from a playlist
    you cannot just go to a folder and hit cruise

Tech Convert

word. thanks. noobie mistake

Dee Jay Flic

I do believe this is very frowned upon my friend. very,......frowned upon.

For background before a wedding for example, cruise is great, I use it until I 'hit the decks' it's a handy feature..
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.