Android USB Midi ?

Default Android USB Midi ?

Hi all,

is there any apps that create my android phone to be come a usb midi controller?

I know fingerplay is out there but that connect wirelessly and we all know how the wireless cards cause nasty spikes on dells.

Anythin else out there?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

So you want another free, open source app with an active developer comunity that does the pretty much the same thing?

Free software doesn't work like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    So you want another free, open source app with an active developer comunity that does the pretty much the same thing?

Free software doesn't work like that...
    Ey?

When did i say anything about free? I just asked if there was anything. I fancied tinkering.

Maybe get out the otherside of the bed tomorrow yeah

Someone takes the time to make a small miracle of technology available to you for FREE, and you dismiss it in half a sentence? I'm just astonished it works at all!

[youtube]8r1CZTLk-Gk[/youtube]

Tech Guru

Not to hijack this thread, but if anyone has knowledge of individuals or teams who are actively working on Android music/midi/osc applications but who have not yet gone public with the app, please let me know. I have a handful of names, but I'd really like to talk with more folks about Android music development.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    Someone takes the time to make a small miracle of technology available to you for FREE, and you dismiss it in half a sentence? I'm just astonished it works at all!

[youtube]8r1CZTLk-Gk[/youtube]
    What are you talking about. I havent dismissed it i can't use it as i cant have wireless on whilst i'm using traktor. I just asked if there is anything that works over usb instead of wifi.

Whats your problem here?

ps... Can't see the youtube vid as at work.
    Last edited by MisterMoleyMole; 06-11-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Some one is a grumpy bear
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

the touch osc dev was working on an android port, he emailed me to beta test it for him a while back but when i replied he never got back to me about it. not sure if he decided to pull the pin or not - maybe pop over to his website and drop him a line?

No .. no explanation to what exactly i did to rattle that cage?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    the touch osc dev was working on an android port, he emailed me to beta test it for him a while back but when i replied he never got back to me about it. not sure if he decided to pull the pin or not - maybe pop over to his website and drop him a line?
    Thanks man, great to know. I'll do that!
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets