OT: Bros Icing Bros, Bro's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OT: Bros Icing Bros, Bro's

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I was waiting for this to hit DJTT!
    Yes, it's a total bro thing and looks completely ridiculous. But in all honesty, it's a helluva lot of fun.
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com

awesome.

i just lost more braincells watching the OP's clip, than I would have drinking a vile Smirnoff ice.

Yet to hit our shores. I was checking out the articles on cracked and thought "WTF, this looks fun". Unfortunately tho in New Zealand if you drink RTD's you get called gay and get severely beaten. So may not catch on here lol.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Yet to hit our shores. I was checking out the articles on cracked and thought "WTF, this looks fun". Unfortunately tho in New Zealand if you drink RTD's you get called gay and get severely beaten. So may not catch on here lol.
    Same in Texas, or at least at my house.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Little late on this trend.
    Hercules Steel Controller
    Native Instrument Audio 2

thats a girly drink innit?
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    That's the point, haha, to make humiliate your "bro" by making him drink the smirnoff ice, the girl drink. This has been going on since about october here where I am...I actually got iced last thursday night while playing a set haha

Tech Guru

hmm... I got a bout a gallon of rotgut moonshine. I think we can make this "ICE" game a bit more interesting. hahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast