Cheap arcade buttons?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheap arcade buttons?

I really have no clue what the going price for arcade buttons is, but I just found this:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.1100

They have 4 sorts of arcade buttons, most expensive @ $2.20.

Hope this is useful for you guys!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

That knockoff crap is usually just that, crap.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

akihabara shop

Buy Sanwa or Seimitsu w/ 30mm diameter. I'm a Seimitsu man, myself. I have a couple of arcade sticks that have taken poundings for years (far more than MIDI DJing will do) and they are still strong.

The Djtechtools store has them for $2.19 ea. I would rather support Ean & the DJTT community than some generic trinket store.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    The Djtechtools store has them for $2.19 ea. I would rather support Ean & the DJTT community than some generic trinket store.
    That trinket store actually specializes in the product in question. DJTT store only has the one type of button. Just offering variety.

dealextreme dont specialize in arcade bits at all... they sell them, but dont specialize in them. they specialize in selling cheap knock off gadgets and peripherals. im not knocking them, i've bought a fair bit off of them over the years - im just sayin' !!

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    That trinket store actually specializes in the product in question. DJTT store only has the one type of button. Just offering variety.
    Yeah....umm.... I don't believe they specialize in arcade buttons. Although they do have some pretty cool stuff. Check out there top sellers and you will see what they specialize in......trinkets and gadgets.

As I said before, support DJ TechTools. The info provided by Ean and the community has been nothing short of awesome. There is not a better place on the internet to get info on Digi DJing IMO. If I need it and DJTT sells it, I will purchase it from here to support the cause.
    Last edited by Redlight; 06-14-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

dealextreme dont specialize in arcade bits at all.
    That's awesome. Who is dealextreme?

Yeah....umm.... I don't believe they specialize in arcade buttons.
    Arcade parts are what they (akihabara shop -- the link I posted in my first reply) deal with... buttons are a large part of that. They've advertised on DIY Arcade control sites for ages, and have a nice array of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    That's awesome. Who is dealextreme?

Arcade parts are what they (akihabara shop -- the link I posted in my first reply) deal with... buttons are a large part of that. They've advertised on DIY Arcade control sites for ages, and have a nice array of gear.
    The first link in this thread is a link to dealextreme. I was replying to wickedsights post not yours. Then you quoted me in your reply. Assuming your were referring to dealextreme , I posted a response stating that it is a trinket store not an arcade parts speciality shop. I never even seen the link in your post.
    Last edited by Redlight; 06-14-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast