Post processing mix sets - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Your right. I've never needed to do any of that, but I read somewhere (don't know where) someone say something about running a mix through a filter to give it a warmer sound or something along those lines.
    that's sometimes a good idea. it's a valid technique. the xone mixers are really good for that. you can just run audio through one of those back into your computer and you'll hear the difference in warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Then again I'm anal about doing everything to an extremely high standard and don't mind taking an extra 10 min to get there.
    Dude...

It's almost like you're saying you can hear the difference between gold-plated connectors and non-gold-plated-connectors.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Dude...

It's almost like you're saying you can hear the difference between gold-plated connectors and non-gold-plated-connectors.
    Bro...

I notice, and I take a flash light when I setup in the DJ booth, No Gold, No Play! :eek:
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

LoLz!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Sure you can hear the difference, you can get a much finer level of detail and really tune the loudness of the tracks to make sure they are the same.

Even if i was going to use a compressor/limiter - i would still do volume automation.

Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Epic!
    Not really, its not the difference between gold plated and not gold plated at all like you seem to think

Dude, I am taking a piss since my second comment... And you went for it, hook, line and sinker. No excuse what so ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123