OXYGEN 8 v2, NEW CUSTOM MAPPING

Default OXYGEN 8 v2, NEW CUSTOM MAPPING

hi all. what i am releasing here is an extremely tweaked and edited version of ean's oxygen 8 mapping,(Yes, there are loop rolls) this mapping is very efficient for 2 deck external traktor mixing, i found with ean's mapping, lots of good things were mapped, but not every key was used to its full potential, there was also a slight problem with the way to select which fx unit is on which deck, so one of the first things i did was give a and b 4 buttons each to turn effects on/off, to do this, the regular shift key turn the pitch bend to activate fx 1 and 2, and the second modifier 1 key (c16 on oxygen 8,round button with orange around it) activates 3 and 4, if that makes sense, i will also be adding a pic i photoshopped to make mapping more understandable since it is very complicated, honestly, i dont wanna go over every single function, and i dont wanna leave random ones out, so if anyone is wondering about anything or does want a full explanation just ask

the concept with my mapping is that w/e is writtin on the bottom of the key is the regular command, and what is on the top is the shift command, like for the top 5 black keys on each side the bottom regular commands from left to right are loop,sync,cue/loop in/cu play, play/pause, and the upper keys are cue 1,2,3,4 and keylock, the pitch and modulation wheels are usually able to modify most effects that are active because i have set these keys up as modifiers.

one last note, if your trying to get this to work, make sure fx units 1 is set to chained and all the rest are advanced
    fx 3 is supost to be set to delay, but can be set and used for others, heres the tsi, all support appreciated
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/d4zyuz...en8mapping.tsi
    Last edited by Dj.You.S.Bee; 06-15-2010 at 04:49 PM.