Digital war!

Thread: Digital war!

Default Digital war!

I thought this was interesting, A promo from a friend of mine.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

My money is on ableton unless of course it's a arrangement view mix :/

Tech Convert

One for the boys, can't see too many of the ladies calling up their girlfriends and making a big night of that one!
    My blog: Digital DJ Tips
    Follow me on Twitter

Well, One of the many good things with Indonesia is that there is always girls....Many, Many, MAny beautifull girls. If there was a DJ playing a dripping tap, guarenteed there would still be girls... Best place to live in the world. IMO..
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Tech Convert

I stand corrected. When can I come?
    My blog: Digital DJ Tips
    Follow me on Twitter

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDJTips View Post
    One for the boys, can't see too many of the ladies calling up their girlfriends and making a big night of that one!
    LOL that made me laugh. I can just see my girlfriend banging her head against the wall if i said i want to to go.

Looks interesting though.
    You gonna post some pics of the event and a review?

Are the Traktor users using Controllers or DVS.

Should be fun. Traktor Fanboys and Ableton Fanboys should be able to get on just fine.
    Not sure it would be the same if it were Serato Vs Ableton teehee

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it because at this moment i am stuck on a ship close to the Norwegian/Russian border, however if my friend post picks from the gig ill post some here. Im not sure what the Traktor dj is using, but from what ive seen in Indonesia most Traktor users are using DVS. Ive seen a few X1 popping up, I also saw a guy using the Machine.

Im still waiting on my MAC, i left it in the airport in Oslo 3 weeks ago! was meant to come out on a choppa yesterday but was cancelled due to bad weather. Yesterday I was complaining about my Laptop to the guy who was meant to go home on said choppa..... not cool, old mate hasn't seen his misses in 8 weeks and im having a bitch about not my Mac for the past 3.