Traktor 3.3.2 Not wrighting id3 tags

Default Traktor 3.3.2 Not wrighting id3 tags

So my problem.
    My traktor doesent wright the id3 tags or something.
    I have a lot of cues and beatgrids setup for my track. I rightclick write id3 tags. Then i copy a mp3 to my desktop put it in traktor and no cues.
    Am i missing something please?
    I dont want to do everithing again in TPro.

You have to do everything again in Tpro as Tpro isnt backwards compatible with Traktor 3's beatgrids.

Please don't remind me this again! I literally, and Yes, I REALLY cried, when I read that I would need to do this all over again.... I was so frustrated and so pissed off at NI at the same time. I can understand it is a new software built from scratch, but this really shows up some lack of planning on this feature.

I mean... you can bring up any excuse at all... but they could have simply found a way to re-use these factors to be backwards compatible, since this is an essential part of any DJ that uses a software, hence Traktor (Beatgrids, cue points, loops, etc)

For the time being... Goodbye Traktor Pro... I am keeping my v3.4 for good time...
    Maybe not many care about this.... but for those of us with a huge collection and multiple genres that has spent countless hours setting up beatgrids, cues, etc ... it is a HUGE disappointment.

Yes.. I am a cue, loop, beat juggling whore!
    Last edited by Julio; 11-08-2008 at 10:56 PM.
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

One positive thing i found with the Tpro bpm detection system is that its heaps better than the original one, so atleast it has that going for it - it makes the change over alot more bearable for me.