first gig with VCI-300
    Tech Guru

Default first gig with VCI-300

Had my first full night using only a VCI-300 and a Korg Kaoss Pad Mini
    and am quite happy with it. Simply a very good controller. I maxed my ram to 4gb and was a perfect night. The timing and feel is very good and I come from vinyl dj'ing.Sound was quite good too..
    Thing I like about it is it is simple and not cluttered and stable..I guess the Serato way. Keeps my focus on the crowd not all the time on the computer..

congrats! that is "the only downside" to digital, the dj is always looking at that damn screen :P
    deephouse mix click here
    bangin' house mix click here
    VCI-100SE arcade button mod pictures here
    myspace/runehund
    doggydog.net

Congrats to you Claude. So ITCH is working like a charm?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

I really like it. I have SSL too and is similar but I like the feel and ease of the unit. The response is very tight and acts like vinyl. Maybe it is as tight as the VCI-100, but I do not know to compare.Ean could. The unit sounds very good out as well. The beauty of it is the simplicity of the unit and the software. I know Traktor too and rocks too because of its' 4 decks and fx. I am sure Itch will grow more soon as it is very basic as it is, but very dj friendly and stable. I maxed my ram to 4 gb and works like a charm.