traktor le .exe

Thread: traktor le .exe

Tech Mentor

Default traktor le .exe

hi guys,hoping someone can help.im trying to load my le disc that came with a vci but i cant find any .exe file to install it only mpkg files.there are 4 folders,1 being traktor1.1.2 installer mpkg but when i open it there are more sub folders but nothing to install!!!.i've checked the ni forum and have found a thread http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=109898 but theres no answer.im hoping someone can shed some light as ni are upgrading for 50% off but only till 30th.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Have you tried contacting NI support? They may know of the problem and send you a new disc.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ny/contact-ni/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

thanx photojojo.i downloaded the demo then put the serial code using the service centre.

Tech Mentor

Default Same Problem

How you doin, Just wondered if you could tell me how you did this because I can't figure it out!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daw-z View Post
    How you doin, Just wondered if you could tell me how you did this because I can't figure it out!

Thanks
    Log into your user acct on the NI website - from the toolbar on the right hand side you can find the serial numbers of the products you have installed, and another menu option enables you to download the .exe files.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Tech Mentor

Default thanks

thanks for the help. All done and fully installed!