Building a controller
    Tech Mentor

Default Building a controller

So I've been thinking about getting a controller, which one would be the right choice etc, and I thought that building one to suit my preferences would be the pretty sweet. I've seen Moldover's stuff, but he's also a mad scientist. I was curious to know if you guys had any sense of how difficult it would actually be. Any input is helpful.

Thanks!

I would buy a controller first then you can see if you feel like you're missing something

Are you just looking to dj?
    MBP 13" | M-Audio Oxygen 49 | Launchpad | TSP | NanoKontrol | LPD8

Soundcloud | YouTube | Blog

Free iStuff | UK Cashback

Tech Mentor

Well I'm headed to college next year, so I don't exactly have a huge budget to work with. I've been playing with Traktor for several months, and I've been using a Korg R3 synth I have as a make-shift controller, but it has some hardware limitations. I'm trying to get into DJ-ing as a thing I could do in college, for parties and stuff. If things go well, I'm in a city too, so there will be clubs around. I don't currently own any dj gear, and I figure a half-decent controller is the place to start. I probably won't be performing for a while though, so it'll be mostly for bedroom use.

yeah i would go with a controller to start with if you have been using traktor. There are plenty to consider
    MBP 13" | M-Audio Oxygen 49 | Launchpad | TSP | NanoKontrol | LPD8

Soundcloud | YouTube | Blog

Free iStuff | UK Cashback

Tech Mentor

Yeah, thanks man