DJ Craze - loving his work

Default DJ Craze - loving his work

So, the club (Superfly, where I'm in the process of angling to get a gig as it has 3 floors and plays all sorts) across the road from my apartment had DJ Craze play last night with Jon1st, I'm mates with the guys who put the night on and they took this vid of them doing a little warm up!!! Awesome skills and even though Craze is a Traktor boy because the set up there is Serato he seemed to be doing ok!! Quite long and quality aint great but just thought you might like to see as I was in awe!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSu8j...layer_embedded
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Awesome!

Even though he is using Traktor now, I think that the way he is using the DVS here, it will not matter what software he is using.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

caught him at a free show in the bay area just last week with the gaslamp killa. he is brilliant on the decks. i was lucky enough to get to stand behind him and watch him rock his x1 with traktor. awesome

i think he used serato before switching to traktor (correct me if im wrong), but this just goes to prove once again that its not always the tools but the person working the tools.

He was using serato a while back. I caught him at a show in Cincinnati and he was using it.
    I love that he switched to Traktor though.
    I've been showing that epic video to all the serato fanboys around here. Most of them are pretty much speechless.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Awesome!

Even though he is using Traktor now, I think that the way he is using the DVS here, it will not matter what software he is using.
    I agree.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Exactly to all of you!! Just proves what we have all been saying since I can remember being part of this site, it's not what you use, it's how you use it!!!
    Loving YOUR work DJTT (Drunk Fyoog again)!!!!
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Love goes right back to you too bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Love goes right back to you too bro'!
    YES TEKKI - love it, it'a weird because I couldn't wait to get home last night and post that video. Look forward to my logged on times here!! Specially when your all up!!

I know fuck all about computers, programming, etc and know enough to get by with traktor but i know MUSIC. I'm learning at a good rate and hope to one day have as much knowledge as you lot!! Glad ou're all feeling it too!!!