Reloop Digital Jockey 2 So far so bad. Build quality +Support Problems,come to a head - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tech Convert

i've tried every single one on the forums and others from several google searches... maybe i'm doing something wrong??? i open up the settings, go to controller management, then to import, load the .tsi file and from there it should work right?

after trying it out and going back into the management window the mapping has always reverted back to the generic keyboard setting, never sure if its meant to show that or not...

moments later when i open the box again:

Yeah the keyboard is always there. Click the drop down arrow next to it and the other mapping should be below it. Should work just fine.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

I am very sorry to bump this thread.

I've recently bought a Digital Jockey 2 IE and when i started finding out about the microswitch problem, i ordered some 42 pioneer microswitches that are said to last a whole lot longer.
    Can i mount these wrong? Since they are 2-poled i think they can be mounted either way. I saw on youtube that with 4-poled switches, you need to watch that you are mounting it 180/180 not 90/270 rotation.

That obviously isn't relevant if there are only 2 poles. Anybody agree?

Also, i've seen some great modifications with the LED's, and since i'm voiding the warranty i've opted to go that road as well. The red layout does look kind of dull and confusing if you work fast.

Does anybody have a clue (because i'm a tech-dummy) if i can find out what specification LED's i need?
    If i take a old one out, would it say on the side/bottom of the LED? Or could i take it to a shop and have them find out?

I don't know, i'm just brainstorming.

If there is any other way to find out, please let me know

Also, if you have any other modification-ideas, i'm open to suggestions.

Thankful for any help i can get!

Some MOD-greatness i found;

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678