Vci-300 tsi - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vci-300 tsi

Tech Student

I've tried it, and its the best mapping when it comes to the "touch" you have with a CUED track. Here we have a sooft sooft feeling

But, as other users here, I miss the pitch bend function added to the jog wheels when tracks are playing.

All in all, best TSI I've tried so far (I have to say I'm completely noob with midi mappings, but this one is making me happy, where others don't).

As you say, its for simple mixing with no eye candy, but it's intuitive, and it works.

Tech Guru

^^

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly this is a collection of the best VCI-300 mappings I could find and I just started combining them. I can easily add the pitch bend function to work when the "scratch" button is not turned on. I just need to find the time. I'll post it up when in a few days.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

it sure is a good TSI.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, upgraded and now everything works. Good work.

Tech Guru

Zong,

Thats awesome man. Glad it worked for you. I've been messing around with Itch 1.7 for a weeks now and have put Traktor aside --- I need to find time to really fix this up and get it to where I like it. I still have room to make decks 3 and 4 work, and also add some instant effects on the last cue button not being used. I've got it all in my head - just not enough time. Any ideas you got please send them.

Enjoy.

Tech Wizard

haze - how do you like Itch 1.7? I'd definitely like to get my hands on a copy...

Quote Originally Posted by zong View Post
    haze - how do you like Itch 1.7? I'd definitely like to get my hands on a copy...
    It's out in public beta right now. You can get it in the Itch thread on the Serato forum.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Tech Wizard

Yup, saw that.

I'm at work till 5, but itchin to go home now!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    ^^

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly this is a collection of the best VCI-300 mappings I could find and I just started combining them. I can easily add the pitch bend function to work when the "scratch" button is not turned on. I just need to find the time. I'll post it up when in a few days.
    Any updates on the pitch bend support? I'm going to try this TSI but I really need pitch bend aswell..

And thanks for your work on this!

Tech Wizard

hmmm which ever version of this i try i can not get it to work , i import it fine no issues , traktor says its recieving midi signals when i move faders etc , when i go into controller setup there are no commands linked to any of the vci`s buttons :S :S im using windows 7 but i have never had any mapping issues before . Only just got my 300 as i managed to break my vci 100 waiting to get that repaired and this came up at a good price

please guys any ideas why this is happening

Tech Guru

^^^ Zong, had a similar issue above. He said he uninstalled, reinstalled, upgraded and it worked.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast