Traktor CUE Points
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor CUE Points

I know in traktor that any one song may have upto 32 CUE points. My question is this "Is there a way to get a non hot cue point to drop before using up your 8 numbered CUE points first. For example I like to put a cue point at what I think the absolute end of a song should be usually if a song has dead air after the song and before traktor has stopped playing said track. Now Ill never want to Hot CUE to that spot but I would still like to know eactly where it is in my waveform just for a quick reference point when glancing over. If all this makes sense and you know of an answer either way please let me know thanks

Hey bartboy, you can either just add that cue point in after your numbered cuepoints

Or

Use the 'map' button to rearrange your cue points

I'm not at my computer ATM so I can't give you anymore info than that.
    fart.

Tech Guru

From that I looked up my trusty traktor Bible and if anyone else has this problem simply hit the map button then the numbered hot Cue and presto it's changed to an un-numbered hot cue thanks for the guidance

Tech Mentor

This would have been nice to know before I made 8 cue points for every song in my dj library lol...

Thanks I guess