DJ ALSIUS Movin 99.7 Competition!

Default DJ ALSIUS Movin 99.7 Competition!

Hello fellow Tech Toolers!

I recently entered a remix/mini mix competition on the movin 99.7 Radio station and made the top 10! I need your help to take this competition home by getting the most votes between now and July 11 (11:59 pm).

Everyone can vote for me at this link http://movin997.radio.com/shows/figh...ight-to-remix/ on the left side of the page. All you need to do is check off my name ALOYSIUS REYES and click "Vote". Anyone can vote once PER DAY, but if you have multiple computers, be sure to vote from all of them!

The grand prize winner gets $2000 to Guitar Center to upgrade their dj gear. I can only win this with your help. Tell EVERYONE: Your friends, family, sorority sisters, fraternity brothers, acquaintances, booty calls and so on to vote for me. LETS WIN THIS THING!!!

Also, Feel free to listen to my entry right here
    http://soundcloud.com/reyesaloysiusj/djalsius

I appreciate all the support!

Thanks for the support everybody. i won it!

i just saw this thread so i can only offer a congratulations. do tell what gear you get.

thanks man will do. dude, i recognize your profile pic. You and your buddy played at the aristocrat birthday party a couple weeks back for drea and jen. That was so much fun. good stuff

the love of this forum rules again!

btw dude what you buying with that stonking prize money

whoa cool, glad you had fun. i sure did. Im relatively new to the bay (originally from so-cal), do you play anywhere around here. I think it would be fun to jam with some local DJTTers
    Last edited by sm00sh; 07-22-2010 at 01:45 AM.

@CassoIVchoon: Im definitely gonna pick up an Audio 8 soundcard and also get some speakers so i don't have to rely on plugging into other peoples systems anymore. Then depending on what i got left will determine the rest of what i get.

@sm00sh: I would totally be down to jam with you but the only thing is i am in so cal now. I think you and i switched places.