traktor / serato question

Default traktor / serato question

are there any problems using the same music harddrive for both? i finally have my traktor collection how i want it but recently my friend tossed a gig at me where serato is used anyway what i want to know is if i were to analyze my pristine traktor collection in serato will i have issues going back and forth between the two programs anyone do this? or should i go ahead and get that second drive and clone my music for serato. large collection = pain in the arse for re doing the mp3 tags =days in my life gone if anyone has the solution please let me know thanx
    mbp, imac, ableton 8 suite, protools le 8, traktor3.4, tractor pro, vci-100 arcade 1.3 diy, mpd24, axiom 49, 2x 1210's Rane ttm 57 sl

Have no fear, they both mark the ID3 differently are fully compatible to go back and forth with. This is quite an old question covered many times.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    Have no fear, they both mark the ID3 differently are fully compatible to go back and forth with. This is quite an old question covered many times.

Phil.
    thanks u saved me a lot of time
    mbp, imac, ableton 8 suite, protools le 8, traktor3.4, tractor pro, vci-100 arcade 1.3 diy, mpd24, axiom 49, 2x 1210's Rane ttm 57 sl