Phoenix Fr3dom Fest
    Tech Wizard

Default Phoenix Fr3dom Fest

I don't know how many of you are located in the Phoenix, Arizona area but I thought I'd post this up anyways. I'm playing a show on the fourth called the Phoenix Fr3dom Fest. It's a show that is also a rally against the immigration bill passed here. We didn't vote for it and we're all pissed off about that so we're having this show to try and gather people against it, gain signatures, but overall to have an awesome time. If you're in the area or live here and have nothing to do you should stop by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtKk0Q-jqjU

If you plan on going or just think you may go message me here and I'll put your name on a guest list that gets you in for $10 instead of $20. If not the price at the door will be $20. If you go HERE you'll find all the info and a place to buy tickets online.

Also, on Monday, since Ill.gates is playing he'll be holding one of his production workshops. You can find out the information for that HERE.
    Last edited by groundhog; 07-03-2010 at 03:14 AM.
    Ughog Blog

Traktor Pro 1.2.2/Ableton 8/Numark Stealth Control/NI Audio 2 DJ/KORG NanoPAD and Kontrol

Tech Convert

Come check us out if you have the chance! I'm sitting on the lightrail on the way to see ac slater right now lol

nice, Dylan fu__ing rocks shows!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .