some mapping issues...
    Tech Mentor

Default some mapping issues...

so im working on remapping my numark total control. been meaning to do it for a long time, but i am just not getting to it. but, i am having a few issues...
    1: i want to use one of the LEDs to display which deck is currently focused. can it be done and how? otherwise, those LEDs wont be used... and they feel left out...
    2: for some reason i am having issues with the pitch bend LEDs. when i hit it, it stays on... wierd... any ideas?

ill post the finished version when it is done.
    alex

1: I assume so, play with the LED output settings in traktor for Deck focus.

Seriously though stick away from deck focus like the plague, it always causes greif in the end and its fully possible to do the same things without using deck focus.

Tech Mentor

what sorts of issues would come from deck focus? ive had deck select focus as a button for 6 months without any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by djalexlaine View Post
    what sorts of issues would come from deck focus? ive had deck select focus as a button for 6 months without any issues.
    Mainly the problems stem from when you are using more than 1 piece of midi equipment. Its not so bad when you have a single controller but when you start using multiple different controls is where you really start running into troubles.

Tech Mentor

yea, i dont see myself using several controllers. i dont need to. between the total control mapping and a usb 10 key pad, i have what i need.