The lowest of the Low...

Default The lowest of the Low...

Bolt down your hard drives people....

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...w_dears_h.html

And check out the comments for a serious display of prejudiced idiocy...
    Rock feels the need to bash emo's. It seems the 'hipster' tag has become the punchbag for the ignorant in electronic....
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

God damn stealing a hard drive mid set thats crazy! Find them and burn them at the stake !

Then for the 'hipster' label, it doesn't surprise me theres been some label created for electronic musicians with negative connotations attached. Lets not stoop to their level with a name vinyl bashing thread though lol. These people are just unknowledgeable in the ways of the force... err new-age dj.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    These people are just unknowledgable in the ways of the force... err new-age dj.
    Ha, as long as we don't start advertising ourselves as 'l33t' DJ's or 'no n00bs' at the gigs.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

man that sucks...i dont use a portable for my sets...i use it as a back up...that really sucks....

DELL XPS M1710 : MOTU Ultralite : VCI-100
    dirty electro funky hip house:eek:

Tech Mentor

man that is pretty shit.

NOTE: DO NOT POSITION EXTERNAL HD ANYWHERE NEAR THE FRONT OF THE BOOTH.

on another note, some of those comments were terrible, so bad, that they were damnnnn funny!!!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats