APC40 Mapping Madness (Midi Fighter Style on APC40) - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

I just read this entire thread from begging to end! This mapping is soo SICK! This mapping has come so far, I love it.

BIG UPS BRO!!
    Last edited by 525Productions; 07-04-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by 525Productions View Post
    I just read this entire thread from begging to end! This mapping is soo SICK! This mapping has come so far, I love it.

BIG UPS BRO!!
    Same here! Great stuff, although I'm tryin to download Derder's tsi file and all of the links seem to be expired/broken. It would be great if you could post it up again! Thanks!

Tech Convert

here you can find my old .tsi I use another mapping but I have found it on my hdd http://ul.to/r7b5tuaf

Tech Wizard

Thankyou for this thread everyone, I am relatively new to this so am trying to get my head around it all. I've just gotten my apc 40, after playing around with it I am at that stage where I need more control over what is at my finger tips. I heard somewhere that there is a mapping you can buy for around $20 that has so many shortcuts to use in ableton that you rarely need to use the mouse. I was wondering your opinio.s on this, is it easy to make my own mapping? And would people recommend trial and error or is there any informative guides / tutorials that will really allow me to understand this easier?
    Thanks in advance for any help guys

Tech Convert

GOD BLESS AMERICA for being assholes so that upload.to will not work for anyone in our country.
    "Not available
    Our service is currently unavailable in your country. Sorry about that."

thanks for the effort derders, but could you attach it to a post so it's on the djtechtools server?

i'm more using the tsi as a reference for new ideas in developing a mapping for myself, but what's the tsi you're currently working with, if you don't mind sharing
    Last edited by seannash; 01-22-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Dance View Post
    Thankyou for this thread everyone, I am relatively new to this so am trying to get my head around it all. I've just gotten my apc 40, after playing around with it I am at that stage where I need more control over what is at my finger tips. I heard somewhere that there is a mapping you can buy for around $20 that has so many shortcuts to use in ableton that you rarely need to use the mouse. I was wondering your opinio.s on this, is it easy to make my own mapping? And would people recommend trial and error or is there any informative guides / tutorials that will really allow me to understand this easier?
    Thanks in advance for any help guys
    This sounds like the Ill Gates mapping that he sells on his website, it looked cool to me, but it seems to give a little less control, you're pretty much locked into using two tracks in ableton, and as far as I know it's not for traktor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prm6a9QbnhE

Ableton is MUCH easier for mapping things out than traktor, so if you're just starting I would begin there to get your head around it then move to the more clunky mapping interface of traktor, but that's just how i did it.

There's some really great tutorials on mapping things like a browser scroll knob to traktor on these forums and on the main DJtechtools website, just search around!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by seannash View Post

Ableton is MUCH easier for mapping things out than traktor, so if you're just starting I would begin there to get your head around it then move to the more clunky mapping interface of traktor, but that's just how i did it.

There's some really great tutorials on mapping things like a browser scroll knob to traktor on these forums and on the main DJtechtools website, just search around!
    Thanks mate, i can see that there is alot of creative potential with using the APC just by treading thorough this thread and watching a few dj's in action on youtube. Im quite excited about the possibilities what i may be able to come up with myself once ive learned the in's and out's a bit more.

Thanks again for the stating point mate

Tech Convert

here it is on DJTT server

look here this mapping I use now and it is very nice.. nice lol .. it is awesome! :-)
    have a look and you will see that you dont need to build your own ...
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38033
    Last edited by derders; 02-06-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213