APC40 Mapping Madness (Midi Fighter Style on APC40) - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Complete Solution

Sorry guys i posted my thread on the wrong section of the forum.

Here´s a complete solution to APC40 Traktor Pro Dj´s

But here´s a link: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16803

Btw, there´s a new version coming that supports Midi Fighter Style, 4 Decks Beatjuggle mode.

Enjoy....
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjmg View Post
    Sorry guys i posted my thread on the wrong section of the forum.

Here´s a complete solution to APC40 Traktor Pro Dj´s

But here´s a link: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16803

Btw, there´s a new version coming that supports Midi Fighter Style, 4 Decks Beatjuggle mode.

Enjoy....
    Why on earth are you posting this here? Did you read this thread at all?????

I did present my TSI in here, providing 2 deck full sample, juggle, cueing, advanced fx and other stuff....

It's like shouting that there is a shoe sale at your place in a competitor's store ..

i really want this tsi to work but i just dont think it will
    i think its strange that apc sends out different midi just cus it was made somewhere else
    this is tsi is perfect i just cant use it cus of the efx problems,

Thumbs up It is not like u said

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    Why on earth are you posting this here? Did you read this thread at all?????

I did present my TSI in here, providing 2 deck full sample, juggle, cueing, advanced fx and other stuff....

It's like shouting that there is a shoe sale at your place in a competitor's store ..

Sorry mate it is not my intention to take down your work.

I posted this here, because is almost the same topic, and i just want to help even i think we can benefit from the work of each other, maybe my mapping helps you to get yours even better or maybe not.

Maybe it works as a base for other guy new mapping, i just want to share it and if you like it allright if you dont, well that is the magic of this community we are all here to share info.

Im proud of showing my .tsi but i only managed to achieve what i did reading and learnig from others right here, then i learned what i needed to do new things or just do them my way.

I hope you enjoy the layout, im at your service for anything you need.
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

just joking! Thanks for sharing, no hard feelings.

any closer to solveing the problem of the efx 3 and 4?
    all so did you get my pm about setting up eqs for me?

@CassoIVchoon, yeah received your PM, sorry for not responding. I've being quite busy with non music stuff. I'll continue with this map asap, and implement the EQ stuff as well.

About the FX, I cannot solve it. The problem is that there are various APC40 controllers in the world which seem to send different notes, depending on production, country, setting (I don't know actually). I already noticed 3 different notes-overviews for the APC. The problem is that the buttons below (red/green/blue) seem to different in note-midi signals per controller.

Check some more information here

I'm not sure on how to solve this. Maybe I'll make a slightly other mapping in which you can set the effects more easily yourself. I didn't make up my mind about a solution for this yet..

Ok mate no worries and thanks again for all the help you been a star
    still useing this mapping for traktor

Hey good news.

A visitor on my site used my TSI and updated it with some new options and also the EQ. It is really a cool TSI and although I'd prefer some options to be a bit different, it still a nice mapping!

Check out the attached files from the mapping image and the TSI!

I'll update the image and TSI according to some of my preferences and post some new one later!

(thanks go to Steph who updated my image and TSI with some additional cool stuff!)

not sure what im doing wrong, but...

i start from a fresh boot
    turn on apc40
    load ableton 8.1.3, get red box, and quit
    all the lights on the apc go out
    i load traktor 1.2.4
    no lights appear on apc, all buttons unresponsive

i've tried with both steph's tsi and your most recent tsi with no luck. however, if i load in my old custom apc mapping, lights appear and the controller is responsive.

i've completely wiped all controller bindings (including keyboard) and tried both methods to "import" the tsis.

any ideas? i really dig your layout and was finding mine a bit restrictive as of late.

thanks,
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast