OT; Facebook - Nightclub City
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default OT; Facebook - Nightclub City

anyone else been playing this? pretty much as pants as farmville and the like, but the celebrities are amusing.

2 of my regulars are puff baddy and mc hamster, lol.

also the bouncer behaviour is surprisnly accurate, justin limbershake threw up on someone and the bouncer didn't react, then that person multi-colored yawned and they got the boot. hmm....

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

oh snap! I need to jump on this...they need to make a iphone app asap!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

can you install those little fold out tables in bathroom stalls that people do lines off of?

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Just had a go, quite addictive. David Tassletoff turned up, he was fucked. Punched one of my entourage he was so pissed :eek: . I had my bouncer eject him and everyone cheered!!! At that moment dropped the bass and everyone went crazy and ordered another drink!!!

It's going off here, see you on IZ drunk when I close up!!!
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoog View Post
    Just had a go, quite addictive. David Tassletoff turned up, he was fucked. Punched one of my entourage he was so pissed :eek: . I had my bouncer eject him and everyone cheered!!! At that moment dropped the bass and everyone went crazy and ordered another drink!!!

bahahah yeah ive gotten hooked too. Splosh Spice has thrown up about 30 times yet has 1000 happiness and is giving 600% tips because i always dedicate songs to her & do the bar trick around her. also, she hasnt left for the last 3 hours in a row that ive played this game for some reason

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Quote Originally Posted by Fyoog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Solus View Post
    bahahah yeah ive gotten hooked too. Splosh Spice has thrown up about 30 times yet has 1000 happiness and is giving 600% tips because i always dedicate songs to her & do the bar trick around her. also, she hasnt left for the last 3 hours in a row that ive played this game for some reason
    lolz, i found if you through a celeb out, then save and log off. they're sometimes back when you log back in?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

im addicted! just finished a indie set Jester Dive Bar...too bad no one was there!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Looks fun. I deleted a bunch of games i used to play but i'll have a decent look at this later
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Great - I have a massive load of reports and assignments due for uni and here I am wasting time trying to build a super club.

Thanks for the additional addiction. ^_^
    "Tell me what I need to be a DJ so I can f*ck the prom queen"
    Biru on Soundcloud
    Biru on Facebook

Lol - just seen on one of the play lists that the artist is called Sherlock Tones, there's a guy who posts on here called Sherlock Ohms isn't there?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast