Shipping DJTT Gear to Canada

Default Shipping DJTT Gear to Canada

Hi folks,

I live in Canada (eh?). Will there be any problems for shipping on DJTT gear? I want to order the black overlay and the firmware upgrade. Will I have to pay border duty, or is the amount too small? Thanks.

-EM

Tech Wizard

i'm in canada, no problems....no duty..nada.
    just as quick as in the us of a....

Tech Mentor

I live in Canada too (Edmonton) and ordered the upgrade piece. I forget if there were customs or not, but if there were it was negligible.

The reality is...what's the point in even asking if there will be customs charges, because there's nothing you can really do about it so it's a moot point. Especially because, they won't be very expensive if you do get charged, you know?

If anything, request for Ean (or whoever handles it) to mark down the package as a gift

Haha, yeah, the gift thing would be awesome. I'm assuming all upgrades went okay?

yea i live in montreal, quebec, the sovereign province of canada, apparently, and i didnt pay any duties, it arrives through canada post. no fees for my jog grips. im positive there won't be any duties through canada post.

Korg Zero 4, Macbook Pro, Vci 100, Akai Mpd24,
    Korg Emx1, Pioneer Hdj 1000, Guitar band guitar, 2x Tapco Th15 a, Traktor PRO

what about the UK?

if so what are the shipping times?

can this be made out as a gift??
    Last edited by MRG12EG; 11-12-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: retarded

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey View Post
    Haha, yeah, the gift thing would be awesome. I'm assuming all upgrades went okay?
    Yeah man, midifidler did an awesome job on building these things. They are the win!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Walidism View Post
    im positive there won't be any duties through canada post.
    I don't think it would really matter who the carrier is, customs are customs aren't they?

Brokerage fees are a different story. For that reason, I always opt for shipping via USPS when ordering from the states. Avoid UPS like the plague!

Tech Mentor

What if you want to order a vci 100 SE? Has any of you guys bought one from DJTT? If so how much did you pay in total because I'm thinking about getting one since the exchange rate is 0.917 for 1 USD now!

I've used www.thefinalcost.com to kind of get an idea of the total ammount to get a vci 100 SE to canada but I don't know for sure if it's the right price. So if anyone from Canada purchased one of these from DJTT before please reply back or send me a pm the details please and thank you! =)