Ameri - fucking - cano!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    second oi! hate ke$ha! she sucks big time!
    and that's how she got signed up

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    and that's how she got signed up
    what about bieber? pedobear records?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vondoom View Post
    The Yolanda + DCUP version of "no americano" only came out 3 months ago. It won't be played out until December. Brace yourselves.
    Dude ive been playing it at my Top40 club nites for at least 2 months and it is THE most requested track, around 30-40 times a nite.

Its the one track that everyone coming back from Ibiza is going on about

Its got about 2 weeks left in it before people start moaning when you do or if you dont play it.

But yeah your right, its gonna make it up till Xmas before the morons are sick of it.

The other biggest complaint is playing the vocal version of that Swedish House Mafia track. Whats it matter, all versions are dogshit

Tech Guru

i like that song, and i have great taste in music
    then again i dont listen to the radio, nor do i go clubbing, so i guess i just had the right dosage.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

I've never heard this song before this post, but then again i'm in cincinnasty. And as Mark Twain said:"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always twenty years behind the times."

I didn't even know that anybody else beside me played it (But that might be because I don't have any good clubs in my area and therefore don't go out that often.). But yes, I think it's a good track. Silly, without being too silly. Clubbing is always so serious.

i still like it

I never knew that it was popular and overplayed. I do hear it on Radio 1 every week but nonetheless...

Then again I haven't been to a club in months.

You guys just crushed my dreams, now I wish I didn't spend that 1.49$ on beatport!!

When it was first played about 3-4 months ago in the melbourne clubs it was a huge tune, but then the commercial radio stations got a hold of it and each one would play it about 4 times a day. One even started using it as their hourly news introduction jingle thing. That's when it died for me. For a relatively new song it cops mass eye rolls on the dancefloor.
    Pretty much the story of riverside

Quote Originally Posted by R-Presley View Post
    Fuck, I know the feeling, I absolutely hate that song and also any other form of dutch house.
    Australian House

Tech Guru

Few peeps been saying they didn't know anyone else was playing it.....Try coming to Magaluf where you literally walk down the main strip and it's in EVERY fucking cunting bar again and again!!! It's not so much the tune I hate, it's the fact people ask for it so much... like they're not gonna hear it about 50 times while they're out anyway! It doesn't need to be requested! "Can you play americano... when's it gonna be on?.... will you play it next.... I thought it was coming on next... where's our tune we asked for?" FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD SLAGS!!!!!!

YOLANDA BE COOL & D-CUP ARE PLAYING IN THE MAIN ARENA OF THE CLUB I PLAY AT TONIGHT!!!!! PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO GO AND PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast