Xsession Pro & Traktor Pro 1.2.1 Problems HELP PLEASE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djianb View Post
    ive gone and got hold of an official copy of traktor pro v1.2.1
    do u know where i can get the latest version of traktor for free then guys as i dont have the money atm?? ?
    Sorry man but if you had an Official copy then you be able to update it for free to latest version.

Tech Convert

ok i'll try the traktor demo after i've tried the tsi on the full version and i'll let you no how i get on

Tech Convert

na i don't have an official version i downloaded the full version 1.2.1 off isohunt.com so can't upgrade it

Tech Convert

ok i'll try the traktor demo after i've tried the tsi on the full version and i'll let you no how i get on

Don't pirate music software, it's mean. And from what i hear, the pirated versions are very unstable. Do yourself a favor, and save up and buy the real deal, you won't regret it.

na i don't have an official version i downloaded the full version 1.2.1 off isohunt.com so can't upgrade it
    Ok no lecture from me on this but i will say that the torrent version is FULL of holes.

Its a very bad way to get into Traktor. It will crash on you a lot.

Traktor is not expensive. You wont regret buying it.

And seriously dude... GET THAT TORRENT shit off your laptop and dont seed it.

Tech Convert

i've actually got a legal full version of ablelton live 7 if i could use my xsp pro with that? If so step by step guide anyone?

If you've got a full legit version of Ableton Live 7 then you'll also have a full legit tutorial on how to set up MIDI controllers with it.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

OT: loving the new logo lethal.

Tech Wizard

i've actually got a legal full version of ablelton live 7 if i could use my xsp pro with that? If so step by step guide anyone?
    Open ableton, make at least 2 audio tracks, add some devices (EQ for example, there's some racks floating around turning a couple of EQ8's into a decent DJ EQ), open midi map mode (upper right corner), click what you want to map, move the fader/knob/button you want to map. Check if the range is what you want (you probably want to limit your channel faders to 0db for example). Warp some songs, and start playing.

I use the XSP with ableton, 4 channels, two with EQs and effects (main decks), one for acapellas, one for extra percussion, beats etc. buttons navigates

Ableton is rather flexible, there's lots of possibilites and you'll probably need to read some tutorials on warping, and the manual is rather good actually.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast