Xsession Pro & Traktor Pro 1.2.1 Problems HELP PLEASE!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Xsession Pro & Traktor Pro 1.2.1 Problems HELP PLEASE!

hi guys,

im new to all this pcdj stuff (good old turntables and cd decks for me i think lol) and purchased a xsession pro midi console and got torq le included in the box, when i install it torq is installed and after i plug in my xsp (xsession pro) it says the hardware is found and then installed and ready for use.. but when i open torq it tells me to plug in my xsp and reload torq???? ive noticed this is an on going problem and i even rang m-audio tech help people and they told me to reinstall this update off m-audio's website which i did (same problem again) so ive gone and got hold of an official copy of traktor pro v1.2.1 and it opens fine but i havnt gotta clue how i set up my xsp with traktor i know its compatible but ive searched the net fior hours and i can only find videos of people using there xsp's and traktor.... can anyone put me in the direction of a step by step guide id be extremely greatful if not any other programs i can download through a torrent file so i can use my xsp ( step by step guide would be helpful ) i've seen different files i can download for the remapping of the controller once its working but like i say im not even at that stage yet..

cheers

Ian

Tech Wizard

The X session Pro doesn't have it's own TSI so you will need to manually do it yourself. I'll send you my TSI to help you get started, it's very basic but does the job for me.

When you download it, go to import and just tick controller settings. It should work.
    Last edited by R-Presley; 07-15-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: stuff
    Monthly Mixes are found at!
    http://www.soundcloud.com/RPresley

Tech Convert

so i open up traktor hit import and tick controller settings?? and that should work?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I didn't read through all of these threads, but it looks like there's a couple of options for you.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sea...earchid=670854

A google search for X sessions Pro + Traktor will probably turn up more. Once you find one you like you'll open preferences and click the big import button on the bottom and select the tsi you downloaded. I'm not sure if 1.2 is exactly like this, but that's teh general idea.

Why are you running 1.2? 1.6 is the latest and seems to work the best. I think there's lots of bugs in 1.2 that will probably just leave a sour taste in your mouth for Traktor and even digital dj'ing in general. You should go to the NI service center that was installed and download the latest version of Traktor.

If for whatever reason you can't download the latest version through the service center I would go to the Traktor site and download the demo of the latest version and use it until you can get a legit version. The demo has all of the functionality of the full version except recording and you'll have to restart it every 30 minutes, but it's much more stable.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djianb View Post
    so i open up traktor hit import and tick controller settings?? and that should work?
    correct and that should get the x session working with traktor.
    Monthly Mixes are found at!
    http://www.soundcloud.com/RPresley

Tech Convert

do u know where i can get the latest version of traktor for free then guys as i dont have the money atm?? i know i sound abit cheap!! or if not any other programs i can use my xsp with??

Tech Convert

cheers, the worst thing bout that is its a demo and u cant record gutted

Tech Convert

any other programs i can download guys to use with my xsp??

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Might try Mixxx. It's free open source DJ software. I've never used it though so can't say anything about it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast