having problems running 4 decks.

Default having problems running 4 decks.

hello guys.
    i recently got my hands on a copy of traktor scratch pro from my buddy because i was interested in running 4 decks and he never activated his version because he switched to virtual dj ( ugh )

[ IMPORTANT:ill add pictures of my setup soon.I AM GOING TO BUY a audio 4/8 dj interface as soon as i get my next gig. im using this hack for testing reasons. ( and maybe thats why i cant get 4 decks running) i still use serato for gigs but im planning to transfer to traktor :] ]]

but im having a few technical difficulties doing so

see. i have a hercules mk4 running my 3rd and 4th deck.. and im using my regular setup ( techncis sl1200/1210 mk2 turntables pioneer djm-300) for my 1st and 2nd deck.
    and i did a recnelt traktor hack to emulate my serato sl1 box to work as a soundcard for traktor( google it. lol ) anyways...
    it seems that my 1st channel on my setup is like the master volume for everything. if i turn it down, i cant hear anything come out of any of my decks. My hercules mk4 does have its own volume faders and the controller seems to work fine, but i want to be able to turn down the fader volume on my pioneer mixer without turning down the volume on my 3rd or 4th deck.
    the same concept goes with the X fader. if i bring it to the 2nd channel on my mixer. NOTHING comes out.
    the 2nd channel seems to do nothing on my mixer.
    i want to be able to lower the volume on my A-deck without silencing my 3rd or 4th deck..... any ideas?
    I dont know if its maybe the way the sounds routed or anything but its really starting to make me angry is there anyway to fix this? do i need like a new mixer or something?

ill add pictures of my setup soon.I AM GOING TO BUY a audio 4/8 dj interface as soon as i get my next gig. im using this hack for testing reasons. ( and maybe thats why i cant get 4 decks running) i still use serato for gigs but im planning to transfer to traktor :]

Quote Originally Posted by freaklord5 View Post
    and i did a recnelt traktor hack to emulate my serato sl1 box to work as a soundcard for traktor( google it. lol )
    Quote Originally Posted by freaklord5 View Post
    maybe the way the sounds routed
    i'm thinking a combination of these, def double check the sound routing, but the 'hack' could be causing the problem.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud