HELP: VCI100-SE + Traktor Pro 1.2.2 "MIDI Device Settings" not imported
    Tech Convert

Default HELP: VCI100-SE + Traktor Pro 1.2.2 "MIDI Device Settings" not imported

Hi there,

Newbie here, so please bare with me.. I moved from Windows 7 to a Macbook Pro, and installed Traktor Pro 1.2.2. When I go to "Import" and try to import the VCI-100SE3_5_1.tsi file, I don't see "MIDI Device Settings" selected as a setting to import, and thus I cannot control Traktor. Moving any faders/knobs on the controller lights up the MIDI "light" on Traktor Pro, but nothing happens.

I've tried restarting Traktor twice, but to no avail. I'm also a newbie to a Mac, so not sure if this is something that I'm missing here. On Windows it seemed pretty straightforward and worked fine.

Can anyone kindly point out what I'm missing here?

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
    Daniel

You need to update your Traktor. Just use Service Center and remember to check that the icon you use as a shortcut actually points to the new version (which should be 1.2.6).

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    remember to check that the icon you use as a shortcut actually points to the new version (which should be 1.2.6).

Phil.
    Well done Phil, after all those posts (including mine) the other week.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Tech Convert

hi Phil, thanks for responding. I had already checked Service Center for upgrades, and it said all my software was already up to date. No idea why it didnt find Traktor Pro 1.2.6 for Mac OS X. Thanks for your post, I'm manually downloading it. U think there'll be any issues manually installing it?

Thanks!!

Daniel

I don't think you will have any issues.

The reason Service Center can't find an update is that it does not know where your current version of Traktor is (common problem). CLick the third tab in Service Center and then beside Traktor click "more info" (or something like that), you will see that your Traktor version is probably in red. Just click the locate box and point Traktor to your version and all should be AOK.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad