Hello DJ Tech Tools
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello DJ Tech Tools

Hey everyone, I just thought I would introduce myself. Iv'e been a lurker on this website for a while now and decided to finally signup. My name is Alec and my DJ name is First Touch. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and have been DJing for about 2.5 years. I love all styles of EDM but I usually play Progressive House, Electro House and Breaks. I'm a club/rave DJ and I'm also the host of a weekly internet radio show called uDANCE which airs every Tuesday at 7:00 PM (MST) on www.kuteradio.com Each week we're in the studio mixing live on the air. My DJ setup consists of (2) Technics SL-1210 M5G tables, Pioneer DJM 800 mixer, Ortofon Digitrack needles, Shure WhiteLable needles, Macbook, Serato, Novation Dicer MIDI controller, Akai LPD8 MIDI controller, a few crates of records and about 55 GB of music. I'm also a Gemini and enjoy long walks on the beach If you would like to know anything else just ask.

Well enough about me. The real reason I made this Thread was to see what the general vibe is like on DJTT. What are some of the things you do and don't like people posting about?

Anyways it will be nice talking to a lot of you and I'm sure I'm going to become an avid poster.

See you guys on the dancefloor,

First Touch
    Last edited by First Touch; 07-26-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Welcome to the Forum M8

general rulez, eh? just be cool and don't feed trolls (they occasionally pop up).
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by First Touch View Post
    I'm also the host of a weekly internet radio show called uDANCE which airs every Tuesday at 7:00 PM (MST) on www.kuteradio.com Each week we're in the studio mixing live on the air.
    Add your station to this thread
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...ght=DJTT+radio

My DJ setup consists of (2) Technics SL-1210 M5G tables, Pioneer DJM 800 mixer, Ortofon Digitrack needles, Shure WhiteLable needles, Macbook, Serato, Novation Dicer MIDI controller, Akai LPD8 MIDI controller, a few crates of records and about 55 GB of music.
    Nice to see a Serato user visit feel free to stick around. We'll get the occasional person pop in with Serato questions so I'm sure your knowledge will be put to use.

Well enough about me. The real reason I made this Thread was to see what the general vibe is like on DJTT. What are some of the things you do and don't like people posting about?
    All kinds of digital and analog DJ stuff is pretty common, but pretty much anything goes as long as it's at least a little productive. for example the smart, classy and generally more civilized users like pineapple on pizza, but not all of us.

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...ight=pineapple
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Hey mate! Welcome!

Just a tip: search helps a lot, try it

And remember this:

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Welcome To The Forum..

GET DRUNK... Post embarassing rants about nakedness.

Read the FAQ

Dont walk across a waterfall when drunk.

^^ Get drunk and you'll fit right in

Welcome! I always like to see other non-Tractor users here. This is the best dj forum out, super chill.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Dont walk across a waterfall when drunk.
    You know it..

Welcome to the forum man. This really is a great place full of creative and considerate people. I'll check out your show tomorrow, since i can't really go out right now.(see quote)

Tech Guru

one of the mods lit my genitals on fire for using Serato. true story.

welcome to djtt, i am a fellow serato user. ill check out your show if im near a computer at the time
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast