What will i need to reinstall traktor after format?
    Tech Wizard

Default What will i need to reinstall traktor after format?

I have to format the hdd of the laptop and then i would to reinstall the traktor pro.
    I had the traktor le and upgrade to pro but i left the traktor le cd somewhere away.Is there any way to reinstall the traktor and how?I will install first a demo version?Which codes and serials have to keep to type them again?

thanks in advance!
    my mixes on soundcloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You should be able to go into your service center now and get all your serial numbers from there. After the format just reinstall the Traktor demo and plug in your serial number. the service center is also available as a separate download so you may be able to install it first and when you log in it'll have links there to what you own.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ct-activation/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Ok thanks.So i get all the stuff(serial ids,activation numbers) from service center and then i download the demo and the service center.Right?
    my mixes on soundcloud

Tech Wizard

I buy Traktor Pro 1 license And I install it on 7 computers..
    With 1 serial... Activated by Service center for each unit
    Ok It's work and I Send mail to NI support...for that question Ok thay say Youcan Do
    Not like the novation Automap Pro You can install them for 4 times...They said 4 machine
    But this is novation should thinking about....4times I mean 4 times(with one computer )....each time must request by internet .... And yes I don't Focus detail when I'm buying that but when finished I just Found 4 license Haha....and something is true that Bome Classic Free version is better that Automap PRO

Quote Originally Posted by canon1nd View Post
    I buy Traktor Pro 1 license And I install it on 7 computers..
    With 1 serial... Activated by Service center for each unit
    Ok It's work and I Send mail to NI support...for that question Ok thay say Youcan Do
    Not like the novation Automap Pro You can install them for 4 times...They said 4 machine
    But this is novation should thinking about....4times I mean 4 times(with one computer )....each time must request by internet .... And yes I don't Focus detail when I'm buying that but when finished I just Found 4 license Haha....and something is true that Bome Classic Free version is better that Automap PRO
    allowing 4 installs is actually pretty good in the software world. I don't think most users are going to install Automap Pro on 4 different computers, or format 1 computer 4 times over the life of the software.

I format my computers once every year and I do all my audio stuff on one pc thought, so it works for me.
    A little bit of gold and a pager.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mi3s View Post
    I have to format the hdd of the laptop and then i would to reinstall the traktor pro.
    I had the traktor le and upgrade to pro but i left the traktor le cd somewhere away.Is there any way to reinstall the traktor and how?I will install first a demo version?Which codes and serials have to keep to type them again?

thanks in advance!
    when i reformat, i just use the repair option so it reinstalls windows but it keeps the programs installed in place. my 2 cents.