My Solution to Multiple Sorting

Default My Solution to Multiple Sorting

I am getting really interested in harmonic mixing but also wanted to make sure my songs weren't too far apart in BPM. So I made this spreadsheet that I can add to with all of this information. Now I can sort it by multiple columns at a time...like here, I did BPM and Key. But you could do anything really, Genre, Rank, Key, or all three or more.

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone had any better suggestions. Just thought it would be nice since Traktor doesn't allow you to sort by more than one column.
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I'd just ask my question here.

It relates the using the pitch faders to speed up or slow down a track..

I beatgrid all my songs and 99% of the time they end up being a nice round number, 134, 138 etc.... It would make it a whole lot easier if when I speed up the track they also increase or decrease in nice round numbers. But this is not the case.
    For example, with the slightest touch, the speed will go from say 128 to 128.57 to 129.24 and so on. I find it extremely hard to get my songs in sync without using the sync button because of this. But sometime I would like to speed up a song in the middle, perhaps during a chorus to better fill the bpm gap with the incoming song.

So I guess my question is, is there a way to make the faders increase or decrease by say .10 at a time? I'm getting really random numbers when I do it...

Thanks!
    KRK RP8sFG

Set the tempo amount to 'min' in the controller preferences - you will get about +/- 0.03 at 125bpm
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

I'm sorry, I don't see any option for Min. when I click on my tempo assignment in the control preferences. Am I looking in the wrong place?
    KRK RP8sFG