Traktor Pro W/ Vestax Typhoon problem
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Pro W/ Vestax Typhoon problem

I recently came to this forum wondering on why my typhoon wont work correctly with traktor pro.. I found out I had to do the lastest update.. anyways on to my next problem lol

Everything has been fine since I got the mixer and got traktor working with. except recently I would start trying to sync two songs together but for some reason some of the songs I will wanna use don't allow it to be synced. One sync light will go on and the other one that I just put in the empty deck will not sync even if I try to click on it with my mouse on the screen..Luckily I can still beat match them correctly and get them to work but its kind of an annoyance that there are a handful of songs that wont sync.

Using:
    Traktor Pro 1.2.4
    Vestax Typhoon
    Windows Xp 32 bit
    All the songs are 126-130bpm
    (not sure if anything listed above will help but thought it might make a difference in finding a solution)

Thanks again (:

sometimes in traktor pro when you've synced a song in and then load in a new song in, the currently playing song will still be synced to the previous song played therefore not allowing you to sync the new song to the currently playing one. Try taking off the sync of the currently playing song, and then try to sync the incoming track. It should work
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Convert

I've provided a screenshot if trying your solution. The song on deck B is my main concern because when that song goes and either deck A or B the sync function becomes just a brick. The funny part is I can sync any other song on deck A if "Just bleep me" is playing on deck B and vice versa.. Im not really sure what the problem could be. It just started it about a week ago and I lagged on coming here for answers

Both songs MUST have beatgrids set, otherwise you will not be able to sync them together using the Sync button. In your screenshot, it looks like "Just Bleep Me" does not have a beatgrid set. This gets me every time as I have not got around to beatgridding all of my songs.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    Both songs MUST have beatgrids set, otherwise you will not be able to sync them together using the Sync button. In your screenshot, it looks like "Just Bleep Me" does not have a beatgrid set. This gets me every time as I have not got around to beatgridding all of my songs.
    true, I always forget this, I just have my traktor pro set to automatically beat-grid new songs. Try this, and it should work.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    true, I always forget this, I just have my traktor pro set to automatically beat-grid new songs. Try this, and it should work.
    Same with myself. Its just recently that it started doing that.