Quick question

Thread: Quick question

Tech Convert

Default Quick question

What do i have to do to cut out segments at the beginning and end of songs and still be able to cruise through them. In other words, how do i get the songs to start at a certain point and end at another point while cruise is enables? I can't seem to get the cues to work

Um, i'm not really sure. But you could try editing the tracks in something like Audacity.

Scratch that.
    Just set a load marker cue where you want the track to start.
    Last edited by Str8upDrew; 07-30-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Update

Tech Convert

where can i do that?

You need to set 1 cue point where you want the track to start when in cruise mode and assign it as a Fade in cue point Then assign another where you want the track mix out and assign it to a Fade out cue point.

Make sure to select Activate fade in & fade out markers in preferences under the loading section and finally play about with the Auto Crossfade Time which comes under the mixer section in preferences.

Oh, so thats why the fade in & fade out functions are their... *slaps self on head*

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Oh, so thats why the fade in & fade out functions are their... *slaps self on head*
    lol
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    I never knew either... I'm to he point in Traktor that I only learn something new when I come across a problem I can't seem to solve... There's always an obscure function that I don't know about...
    Trump

Trance is:"By far the best form of music that exists. A recent study showed that if a population is divided into musical preference, those who claim a strong allegiance to trance have the highest average IQ. Trance is the music of the genius-generation."