Hercules DJ Control e2 - opinions?

Default Hercules DJ Control e2 - opinions?

I need a DJ controller on the cheap. This one seems to fit the bill. I was just looking for opinions of anyone who has used one - how do the knobs/faders feel, will it break easily, etc.

If it sucks, any better suggestions in the broke-ass student with a crappy job price range? (sub-$150)
    Last edited by freakuency; 08-03-2010 at 03:30 PM.

After reading this review it seems a bit... I dunno... Below par?

Perhaps look into buying a 2nd hand BCD3000?

Tech Student

hello,

this controller gave me my first idea regarding of what dj-ing about so maybe i`m a little bit subjective..
    but anyway i think it`s one of the best options if you like to try to be an dj, you don't have or you don`t want to invest too much money in this hobby.
    i say ..give it a try because the console is ok.
    i have a friend who worked at the Hercules service in my country and he said that he tried many of their controllers and most of the (including the expensive ones) have an delay when you are pressing play...this one, because it` s a new model doesn't have this delay...

anyway, I own it for about 2 or 3 month and I want to upgrade it as fast as I can, but I repeat, it`s a very good investment because it`s cheap and maybe you decide that you don`t like this hobby or maybe you don`t have the necessary time to do this...

and another thing. if you don`t have money..rum away from second hand shopping.

good luck

Well, I already know I like DJing. I've been doing it for 8 years. I had a VCI-100 but had to sell it, needed the money. I've still got the itch though, and I need something that won't break on me. Plus I have a gig in 2 weeks and it'd be nice to get a little practice first

Considering saving a little more and getting a Numark Stealth Control instead.