Musical corrective criticism...
    Tech Convert

Red face Musical corrective criticism...

I'm kind of fresh in the music game. I just started making remixes and original tracks this past May. I'm starting to get a little worried though. Granted, I am doing this because I like to make music, BUT I want to know if my music is any good or what I need to work on. The most criticism I got was from Sasha Stepanov (Matt Darey's rep.) So I'm going to post some tracks here to show you how far I've come, where I'm at now in my music, and get some corrective criticism so I can move forward because I am having second thoughts.

Edit: You can just go to my soundcloud page. PLEASE NOTE. I am not trying to promote myself. I just want some critiques and your personal view on my music.

http://soundcloud.com/major1
    Last edited by MusicLF; 08-04-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Your engineering values are really good man . Maybe give things a little more variation in general . I'd love to do a remix of one of your tracks.

Tech Convert

Wow! Thanks bro. I was thinking the same thing. I've been having a little trouble doing this though. Also, I wouldn't mind you doing a remix either. I'm starting to wonder how that would sound. Which track are you interested in?