OT: www.dj-wholesale.com

Default OT: www.dj-wholesale.com

Has anyone heard/bought from these guys? Offering a DJM400 for a shade over $500 w/ free shipping. Pay by Paypal, tracking no. and postal insurance.. Seems legit enough. The site is fairly well put together and offers 'live support'.

Low price and being from china are the things I'm worried about, but if it's paypal it can't go too wrong, right?

Never mind. You can only pay by paypal as a VIP member. You can only become a VIP member after you 'buy' something over $500 and you have to pay by western union and other untraceable shits.
    Pretty good scam, got me rigid for a bit.
    Last edited by levvis; 08-06-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Tech Guru

My rule of thumb is that any place that has no phone number, uses stretched out pictures of products, and mentions jailbroken iPhones in random tangents is more fishy than a Tijuana hooker.

I actually know someone who got scammed by these guys. Ordered some TV and got a pair of cheap watched in the mail. Yeah, no Paypal, only W/U. Also be careful with alibaba.com. They are a similar scam. You can get a Xone:4D for like $249 shipped to your door from China.

Yeah right.