On Topic: Button Pushing Flack - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

well. I guess the only real answer is to let the performances speak for themselves. If the top cats keep converting like they have...i think it will be accepted nicely... But if they dont bring it... It will drag controllerism down. So i rate we looking good and sites like DJ TT really make all the difference. There are bedroom DJs on here that will destroy many many full time DJs. The time will come where the crowd starts being really aware me controllerism... Then when we stand up and play...it will blow everything else away. I am confident on that.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    well. I guess the only real answer is to let the performances speak for themselves. If the top cats keep converting like they have...i think it will be accepted nicely... But if they dont bring it... It will drag controllerism down. So i rate we looking good and sites like DJ TT really make all the difference. There are bedroom DJs on here that will destroy many many full time DJs. The time will come where the crowd starts being really aware me controllerism... Then when we stand up and play...it will blow everything else away. I am confident on that.
    +10

just noticed this thread has 'on topic' in the title. are the off topic shenanigans really that numerous?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    +10

just noticed this thread has 'on topic' in the title. are the off topic shenanigans really that numerous?
    no they're not. Just being cheeky really.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    no they're not. Just being cheeky really.
    lol

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123