WARNING: Do Not buy From This eBay Seller
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Default WARNING: Do Not buy From This eBay Seller

I feel it my duty to warn anyone thinking of purchasing NI products of eBay that seller : cr2424 or techrocket that he is selling Educational Items as Full Licence Items.

EDU items cannot be resold after purchase. You cannot EVER sell an EDU product on or transfer the ownership.

He has sold Maschines and TSP to NI forum members and i would hate to see a member of this forum buy and get stung like the others.

He is probably selling a lot of legit gear but i know he is mis-selling NI gear and he is stating that is is 100% NOT EDUCATIONAL when it is.

Dont take the risk.

http://myworld.ebay.com/cr2424
    http://stores.ebay.com/techrocket

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...s=negative_365

I hope this thread is ok with Mods. If not i apologise, please pull it but this kinda stuff makes my blood boil.

thank you sir for the heads up
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    thank you sir for the heads up
    +1

maybe should be stickied so we can add dodgy characters to the list over time.

djtt, not only pushing the future of djing, but protecting your wallet to

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah i was a bit unsure about doing this, im not in the business of causing trouble (believe it or not) but as i know for a fact that this seller has mis-sold EDU gear as Full licence to 2 people on the NI forum i guess its only a matter of time that someone here buys from him.
    Hes offering what seems like good deals.

The first person found out because he was suspicious after he bought TSP & Maschine and thought that some stickers had been removed from the box. He checked the Registrations with NI and they confirmed they were EDU. He was lucky as he did this straight away and got a full refund.

The other person only found out when he tried to transfer ownership of his Maschine after 3 months. He has found himself short of money so he tried to sell his product which means hes screwed unless the seller refunds him making this even worse.

Its not as though these guys have bought "to good to be true" products but it does prove that there are no short-cuts. Pay the retail price or risk being ripped off.

If this prevents one person form being conned its worth sticking my neck out.

K