Pushin' FlatTop Breaks

Default Pushin' FlatTop Breaks

Hey DJTechTooleRs

Here is a track I produced. It's breakbeat inspired. The kind of sound that would make the BBOYS get up and bust a move on the dancefloor :P I used Logic and Ableton for software and my M-Audio Keyboard to bang out the notes.

Have a listen (stream online). Let me know what you think... comments and constructive criticism welcome.

If you like it, please help find my track a home in one of your mixes!

PM me if you would like the download link

Pushin' FlatTop Breaks

Thanks for listening
    Last edited by EYENSEE; 11-17-2008 at 10:59 AM.

nice beat going on there....im not too sure if this is what the bboy's would be getting down to...i think something with a lil more drum beats and snares would compliment the crazy footwork they be doing when they do the bottom rox....nice production over all but a varying melody would have been nice...but who am i to say...i cant even produce =D..Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    nice beat going on there....im not too sure if this is what the bboy's would be getting down to...i think something with a lil more drum beats and snares would compliment the crazy footwork they be doing when they do the bottom rox....nice production over all but a varying melody would have been nice...but who am i to say...i cant even produce =D..Cheers

i think so too with the more drumbeats and snares..

when i listen to it, i guess i just see this in my head...

i just wanted to say i like it, a bit dark but prolly an exelent track to play very l8 in the night
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff