audio interface : Focusrite Saffire LE
    Tech Guru

Default audio interface : Focusrite Saffire LE

This card looks pretty sweet and was considering getting it (over the maya 44 or audio kontrol 1) as I can get a decent deal on it, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it or can give me any info (recommendations?)

http://www.focusrite.com/products/saffire/saffire_le/

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    This card looks pretty sweet and was considering getting it (over the maya 44 or audio kontrol 1) as I can get a decent deal on it, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it or can give me any info (recommendations?)

http://www.focusrite.com/products/saffire/saffire_le/

cheers
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!!

I sold my Fast Track Pro to get this. Although I use it primarily with Ableton, lately I've been messing around with Traktor DJS3.3's (for midi manipulation) and have used my Saffire as the soundcard with no troubles!

Tech Mentor

is anyone able to help me configure my saffire so that the cue functionality works correctly.. at the moment everything comes out of all channels..
    i set master to 1/2 and monitor to 3/4 and have the headphones connected.. i can hear everything fine on the headphones but the cue is audiable on my speakers..

really annoying and will prevent me from being able to mix properly.. any help appreciated.

Tech Mentor

ok i finally went through all the tutorial videos the saffire came with and worked it all out.. if anyone else is having any problems let me know and i am more then happy to help explain

monitors set to 5/6
    master set to 1/2