Strange Traktor/CDJ Problem
    Tech Convert

Default Strange Traktor/CDJ Problem

Hey guys, I'm new to CDJs and Traktor and I have this problem right now where everytime I hit play/pause on the CDJ, it automatically starts scrolling through my tracks in Traktor. The weird thing is, it only does this for Deck B.

Also, I figured out that it only happens when I cue, then hit play/pause.

Tech Wizard

We probably need some more information to help you out. Are you using CDJ's as MIDI controllers or time code. If you are using midi make sure you haven't accidentaly mapped the button to do two different operations. If you're using time code make sure you have the updated CD's. I know the original disc's were known to have some glitches.
    DVS setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DPDJ-101, Numark DXM06, Novation Dicer, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 8DJ
    Controller setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DN-SC2000, Denon DN120X, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 2DJ,

Tech Convert

Again, I'm really new to this whole thing. I think I'm using them as time code. I have the time code CDs in both CDJ-200s... The mixer I'm using is a Numark X6 and no mapping was used. I got Traktor Scratch Pro a couple weeks ago so I'm assuming they are the updated ones.

Tech Convert

From the sounds of it, you have selected track3 of the traktor timecode on your second deck.

Track 1 is the intro,
    Track 2 is the main track,
    Track 3 is a track that allows you to scroll through your tracklist.

Try taking the cd out of Deck A and putting it into the other CDJ and see if you get the same problem.

If you don't then you know it's the cd that's causing the problem.

Question: Have you burnt these cd's yourself or are they the ones you got with traktor?

Tech Convert

They are the CDs I got with the whole Traktor Scratch Pro package. Right now, I'm not having a problem but I'll come back if it happens again. It probably has something to do with the track selection. Thanks.