Show your Setup! - Page 465
Page 465 of 469 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4681

Holy Crap. You might have a little too much stuff :P But it all looks so nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Topps View Post
    Holy Crap. You might have a little too much stuff :P But it all looks so nice...
    lol thanks... i love the fact that i got this major ADD setup as my main, but next to it im rockin just 2 decks and a 2 chan mixer no effects... nothing but serato...

it def helps to keep the flow going when i can go from ADD centeral to a very basic setup when i practice... that way i can practice different aspects of my mixing... and there is no syncing or looking at waveforms when playin on more then 1 setup... always a plus.

also... im quite afraid that the problem is really that i dont have enough gear...
    Last edited by Louie_V; 08-05-2011 at 03:41 AM.

amidoinitrite

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    also... im quite afraid that the problem is really that i dont have enough gear...
    I would like to hear a set where you utilize everything.. and you do stuff that you absolutely couldn't do w/o each piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by amidoinitrite View Post
    I would like to hear a set where you utilize everything.. and you do stuff that you absolutely couldn't do w/o each piece of gear.
    working on getting something recorded, usually when i start recording something ill start doodling some new ideas, and usually my new ideas need more then 1 take... but definately will get something in once i get my new MBP for ableton.

amidoinitrite

working on getting something recorded, usually when i start recording something ill start doodling some new ideas, and usually my new ideas need more then 1 take... but definately will get something in once i get my new MBP for ableton.
    Awesome!!!

You understand that when you have your second MBP you only have to show more and more tricks to keep us happy
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post
    You understand that when you have your second MBP you only have to show more and more tricks to keep us happy
    why did the thought of "DANCE!!! MONKEY!!! DANCE!!!" just pop in my head?

that second mbp shouldn't really push demand... there is already a second laptop that isnt in the pictures, so i would just be swapping laptops...

Good lord, video using that setup please!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    might take some time but follow @TSPTutor and @LouieVBBp on twitter and youtube.com/TSPTutor

once i get one made ill be up on there

amidoinitrite

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    ^this.. and every button must be used!