Show your Setup! - Page 466
Page 466 of 469 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by amidoinitrite View Post
    ^this.. and every button must be used!
    that would not be good at all... if you've read the traktor bible cover to cover you would know that i have mapped one of the buttons on each controller to self destruct... also have one mapped to hack the worlds computers and destroy every traktor library in exsistance...

one of the buttons on the maschine also starves a poor innocent kitten for a month everytime its pushed...

Still want me to push every button?

eventually once i come around to buying a midi fighter i will just have all of the above mapped to the midi fighter... also working on mapping a "Take over the world" button... <Evil laugh> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA </Evil laugh>

finally i got myself a table heh

i've yet to remapped my xone4d to cater to traktor pro2. at the moment im concentrating more on using the s4. might wanna trade in my xone 4d for db4.
    im routing traktor into maschine and use vsts for extra effects as well as using maschine samples for extra sounds and having my own sequence to do on the fly remixes

am using the behringer fcb 1010 to trigger the sample deck and loop recorder as well as various effects selection which is not in the pic
    Last edited by Pollux#13; 08-05-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Ok, trade up on my Audio8.

Not much new on the surface- except for the new Traktor-Stickers... (yay for stickers!)

But underneath, I now have an TA10 for Traktor- to finally fiddle with the loop-recorder. And my Maschine now has an Audio 4 pumping out decent sound rather than the Onboard-Soundcard.

Now I only need to make the cabling clean again- right now more of a functional mess

I mix stuff on my things...

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post

Not much new on the surface- except for the new Traktor-Stickers... (yay for stickers!)

But underneath, I now have an TA10 for Traktor- to finally fiddle with the loop-recorder. And my Maschine now has an Audio 4 pumping out decent sound rather than the Onboard-Soundcard.

Now I only need to make the cabling clean again- right now more of a functional mess

Looks pretty sweet. Does your main setup only consist of the X1's when you gig? And is that a Jazzmutant Lemur on the right? :O
    Pioneer CDJ-350 (x2)
    Pioneer DJM-350
    KRK Rokit5 G2

Right about time i put up my bits, been meaning to for a while.

Sorry for picture quality good old iphone as cant find my camera.

Started off as Numark TTX Usb's and An Numark M3 Mixer as most of my tunes where on vinyl.

Then i decided i wanted to play other tunes and clearly mp3 is a cheaper way to play more genres! so in came the Traktor S4

Got her set up with Scratch Pro 2, but enjoying using just the S4 on its own at the mo. Eventually the decks will go in storage and il just have the S4 as that will be my boys room in about a year and we limited on space and the S4 + Macbook fits nicely on the coffee table in the front room!

Thinking about X1 but happy at the mo
    -= DejaVoo =-

Numark TTX USB x2 / Numark m3 / Traktor S4 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Macbook

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    Looks pretty sweet. Does your main setup only consist of the X1's when you gig? And is that a Jazzmutant Lemur on the right? :O
    Yes, and Yes. I'm not used to scratch (House/Electro), so I usually only beatmash etc. and with the Maschine it's possible to build some nice beats and synth lines on the fly.
    I mix stuff on my things...

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    why do you use an audio 4 and an audio 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarbeast97 View Post
    There are two comps
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Quote Originally Posted by tyfurious View Post
    There are two comps
    oooooooo ok thanks