Isotonik 6 - Now Available!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Isotonik 6 - Now Available!!

Hi All,

I've just completed Isotonik Six, it's been a complete rewrite from the bottom up to address the cpu issues that some users had from running multiple slaves, Windows users reported problems when operating 4 tracks being controlled....

The latest version follows the Redbox so you can have as many tracks as you like and many of the functions are available without the use of slave devices eg.

1, Looping - Set various loop sizes a la Traktor for the clip/track in focus, 1, 2 or 4 bar or set your own start and end points. Double or Halve loops. You can now no longer set a loop that falls outside of the boundaries of the original clip. Using the Act/Solo/Arm buttons you can also set a two bar loop on any of the 8 tracks in focus of the Redbox and double or halve their size (plus turn loops on and off with visual feedback on the buttons of when a clip is looping)

2, Send Control - Fire audio to any of up to 9 sends with the press of a button, this can be set as momentary or as a toggle control

3, Device Control & Reset - Mimics the blue hand but gives you the ability with the push of a button to reset the racks values to preset value (which are also easily recorded)

4, Track Control - The track control knobs can be dynamically assigned to a second rack in an audio track, a send across all eight tracks, a rack within a return track or finally a numbered parameter across all 8 tracks eg. control all the bass's across all 8 tracks at the same time. As with the Device Control knobs reset values can be recorded and quickly recalled!

5, CDJ Control - Using the Act/Solo/Arm buttons you can play the highlighted clip, play the clip thats playing again or play the clip below the currently playing clip. This means you can quickly fire clips off that don't sit within the redbox.....

Under testing, Isotonik 5.9.2..... well with 8 tracks it simply crashed! With 5 being controlled CPU hit 100% with 4 tracks playing......

Isotonik 6.... 8 tracks being controlled, 8 clips playing..... CPU 43%!!

I'll continue tweaking but this version including some awesome audio content from Loopmasters will be available in the dropbox from lunchtime today, i'll try and record a walkthrough video shortly but there is a fully detailed manual available detailing every part of the functionality.

To get hold of a copy of the template or the manual hit me up on my blog http://thestudiosessions.co.uk, leave me your email address as a comment to get hold of the manual or follow the buy now link for paypal to get hold of the template along with my other devices:

R3turn - Dummy Clip control over racks within return tracks

F0llow - Automatic Follow actions at clip end and momentary control over dummy clips

Gl1tch - CDJ style beat repeats, you can manually reduce the end point of a glitch to give you that jarring noise

Any questions please feel free!

Cheers
    D

I'm amazed by this. Now i've got to figure out how i would use it.

Tech Mentor

Uploading to the dropbox now, full manual in there as well...

Will record a full video walkthrough as soon as i can!

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

And is now live!

The screenshot below is 16 tracks with a slave device in each, thus giving the full functionality on everything you see, each track is also playing a clip (volume meters) and there still aren't any dropouts..... This is running on 8.1.4 for anyone that hasn't stepped up to 8.1.5 yet!

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

And now the full walkthrough video is on line!

http://darrencowley.blogspot.com/201...w-l-k-t-h.html

Cheers
    D

As soon as i have any money, this will be my first purchase.

Tech Mentor

Cool man, you know where to find me!!

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

You'll see on my blog, by clicking the banner below, a second paypal button, the top gives you access to all of the devices and the full Isotonik template which is tailored for use with Max4Live and an APC40...

The second option is for the Isotonik Modular Series which consists of (so far):

F0llow - Follow actions at clip end, or clip stop...

Gl1tch - CDJ style glitching, catch a small loop and reduce the end point to create that jarring noise before slamming in a new beat style transition

And the device i've just updated....

R3turn 1.0.3 - Control racks in returns tracks with dummy clips....!!

http://darrencowley.blogspot.com/201...eturn-103.html

The price is a very reasonable £10.99 and provides as with the main template entry to a dropbox which will remain updated as new devices are created....

The aim will be for devices that are easily midi-mappable as opposed to using any control surface coding, the F0llow and R3turn devices are particularily useful if you've got a launchpad for example...

Now how about that restriction of the top end of the apc40's volume faders i wanted to create, off to the basement!!

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

Isotonik 6.0.3 uploaded to the dropbox....!

Cheers
    D

Tech Student

Hey, just a quick question. I'm a little bit confused over the difference of each "Buy Now" link, can you please elaborate? I would like to purchase the full isotonik template as well as your devices.
    Thanks,
    -Realboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast