VCI-100 unofficial firmware 1.3.1 available - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Smile

Thanks to all the courageous souls that have tried my unofficial firmware, seems it works as it should!

I've been quite busy for the last couple of weeks but I've been working on a couple of small changes to ease up integration with DJTT mappings, so you could expect a new release together with an official DJTT mapping soon, stay tuned!

DaveX

Tech Guru

DaveX: One thing I have noticed (and I don't really understand why it happens), is that the new notes on the outer part of the jogs can get stuck on if you engage it and then hold the top of the jogs. I remapped the outer notes to tempo bends, just like on my other tsi, but sometimes if you go to scratch, the bend is locked on.

I fixed this by simply adding a tempo bend with a value of "---" to the note on from the top of the jogs. It just zeros the bend whenever the jog tops are touched.

No biggie, but I thought you might like to know.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Kyoti View Post
    DaveX: One thing I have noticed (and I don't really understand why it happens), is that the new notes on the outer part of the jogs can get stuck on if you engage it and then hold the top of the jogs. I remapped the outer notes to tempo bends, just like on my other tsi, but sometimes if you go to scratch, the bend is locked on.
    Thanks for the report! There was indeed a bug in my code in that specific case (scratch ON, touching top of the jog while tempo bending) that would not trigger the proper Note Off event. I just fixed it for next firmware release.

DaveX

Tech Guru

Aarrgggh! LOL! More flashing! Oh well, I'll dissect my VCI again in the name of progress
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

To give everyone an update, DaveX has been really great in working with us at DJTT to make some slight modifications to the firmware and we are planning on officially releasing a finalized version of DaveX's firmware and a mapping update to go along with it (that will also be compatible with older firmware versions). This will definitely be done within the week and my sources say you will probably see this on Monday.

Just wanted to let everyone know. So if you were planning on reflashing your VCI-100SE again I would wait a bit until it's officially released with a DJTT supported mapping.

By the way, if anyone is dying for some added functionality in the mapping (or has found any bugs) please go to the official 3_5_2 mapping thread (http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15916) and post your comments. I will try my best to incorporate everything that is realistic. Thanks!

This might stop me buying a s4
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Fuckin WOOOOOT!

DaveX.....you are golden mate......like Ean Golden!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

Top Work - Moving with the times as so much exciting material is beginning to come to the fore front of Digital DJ'ing - We are the Future...

Keep up the excellent work

Love

Twenty First Century Jukebox

DIGITAL HEART - VINYL SOUL

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by str8updrew View Post
    disco mode!!!!!!!!!
    yes!!!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x