X1 with 100 SE

Thread: X1 with 100 SE

Default X1 with 100 SE

ive been using the 100 SE with the latest tsi in TP. I just hooked up my new x1. the problem that im having is.... the 100 works the same but the kontrol will only work the bottom half of the controller. The FX section shows that it is sending a signal because the knobs, when turned, show up on the software. but it does nothing. The lights do not turn on they just flash when once when i push it. (also shown on the software) the quantize and the snap are also inoperable.

if i do not have the SE conected the kontrol works fine.

So how do i get them both working???

Any ideas
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Hell yeah! thanx
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

No worries

Search this site proper man. wealth of gold...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.