VCI-100 doesnt work with NEW MACBOOKS! (i Core)
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 doesnt work with NEW MACBOOKS! (i Core)

I have read on several websites including vestax that the VESTAX VCI-100 will have errors with the new macbook intel i core cpu's. I just bought a new macbook pro with i5 core specifically for DJing with the VCI-100 and Traktor Pro. Can anyone with this equipment please confirm before I waste time and money ordering this controller?

See link below:

See Link

Intel Core i series support information
    The following models are not supported in use with Intel Core i series CPU.

The following software is not officially supported in use with Intel Core i series CPU. Vestax recommends not to use the software until official support is announced.

It has also been reported Windows computers with Intel Core i series using Intel P55 Express chipsets may cause function errors with USB controllers.

Vestax is not responsible for any troubles and failures caused by using Vestax products with Intel Core i series CPU computers.
    Last edited by JesC; 08-23-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: link issue

Your link is bad.
    A little bit of gold and a pager.

Tech Wizard

If i read this correctly "The following software is not officially supported in use with Intel Core i series CPU." I think they are referring to Traktor LE that is bundled with the VCI-100.
    Macbook Pro 15" i7, VCI-100 SE, Traktor Pro, Audio 4 DJ

there have been others with this question, but I haven't heard a definite answer to this question. So: good question!
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...l+core+vci+100